Saturday, September 1, 2007

Sugar & Rox


This company makes amazing t-shirts. I found out about them originally because they recently started selling at . In the sale rack (that's the first section you should visit in any store, haha) I found a gorgeous black tee, sort of tye-dyed, with a silver destroyed heraldic on it. I totally fell in love. And it fit perfectly too! I expect this means that their tees are sort of a slim fit, and kind of long. This is definitely one of my favorite tees. So of course, I decided to go hunting them online, to see what other awesome tees they had (my gryphon appeared to be the only S&R tee in the store.) These are some of their current offerings. The one to the left is rather girly, but you can see that the designs are very detailed. I'm a fan of "crisp" designs and I really like it. Uber-floralness has become quite popular and these people appear to have done it properly. I have seen plenty of sickly flower designs in various places and they make me feel quite ill. To the right we have a picture of the heraldic gryphon mentioned earlier, worn by me. It's wrinkling rather, which is too bad, but you can still see how wonderful it is. The silver gryphon isn't seen too well; maybe I'll take a better picture of it later. The prices are also not too bad at all, one cost seen was $24, so they are probably in that range. You can visit their website here.

2 comments:

Dating Experiment said...

Glad you like our line!

Anonymous said...

You can also find this brand at Flyclothing.com