Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Cadbury's Travesty

chocolate in America is not from Britain. I feel cheated. I want good British chocolate. Instead, I get Hershey's' cheap imitation of Cadbury's. They make it here, in their Hershey factory, and it ends up tasting like Hershey's chocolate. I dislike chocolate. It is far too grainy and leaves a bitter taste in your mouth. But when I went to India, I got some good Indian chocolate. They actually use a different formula there so it doesn't melt as readily in the intense heat. This change in formula does not change the taste at all. Perhaps it's just a bit creamier and it has an incredible ability to gum your teeth together. This provides an excellent way to shut someone up while appearing to be kind. If they keep nattering on about some stupid subject, politely offer them a good hunk of Cadbury's chocolate that they can't refuse, then watch in delight as their teeth get gummed up, and then RUN.

Dairy Milk is heaven.

No comments: